Skip to main content
TDK announces fault tolerant motion sensing product family for industrial applications
- A family of 6-axis Industrial IMUs offers 1.9 deg/hr gyroscope bias instability, fault tolerance and micro-second accurate time stamping features.
- Using ultra-low noise sensors, IIM-46234 and IIM-46230 products deliver precise measurements, even in harsh environments.
- Innovative hardware and software design deliver industry-leading redundancy and early warning capabilities to avoid operational disruption.
TDK launches premium motion sensor optimized for optical and computational image stabilization applications
- The new InvenSense CORONA ICM-42622 6-axis motion sensor delivers unparalleled sensor performance for enhanced 4-axis optical and computational stabilization techniques for still images and video
- The newest sensor introduces industry-leading sensor accuracy and high-speed sampling capabilities for the most demanding optical and computational image stabilization applications in smartphones, cameras and consumer electronics
January 8, 2019
Industry’s Lowest Noise and Lowest Power Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Industry’s most precise pressure sensor in a 2 x 2 x 0.72 mm package
- Waterproof to 1.5 m
- Suitable for smartphones, wearables, drones, and IoT markets
January 9, 2018
TDK announces worldwide availability of the industry’s first 7-Axis Motion and Pressure Sensor