AIR - Anaren Integrated Radio
Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) modules are the industry's easiest, most elegant, and most cost-effective way to implement low-power RF capability.
Whether your goal is designing a "wireless" version of a currently "wired" product -- or developing a wireless product from the ground up. Each AIR module (think of it as a tiny, wireless data transmitter and receiver) incorporates a low-power RF transceiver chip.
As such, AIR modules offer you excellent performance, tiny footprints, ease-of-use, and pre-established compliance with applicable regulatory standards (including FCC, IC, and ETSI). And because AIR is a self-contained, SMT module -- you save the time and costs associated with developing your own radio solution.
Download our AIR product line brochure, for a more detailed AIR product line overview.
Anaren makes it easy to “go wireless”
- Solutions for 433, 868 and 915MHz as well as 2.4GHz
- Market-leading module & kit pricing
- Easy-to-use, intuitive developer tool & environment (AnarenAtmosphere)
- No license for developer source code
- No compiler license
- Full technical and customer support via Atmosphere development community,
FAQs, wikis, CSRs, tech support, live chat, etc.