InnerEye combines human and artificial intelligence.
This breakthrough technology combines the skills and expertise of human users, state-of-the-art neurotechnology and algorithms for machine learning and signal processing. InnerEye leverages the fusion of human neural processing and deep artificial neural networks to enable quick and accurate visual content review, real-time AI training and validation, and the establishment of a unique human-machine interface for connected user applications.
- Founded in 2014 - Technology spin-off from the Hebrew and Ben-Gurion universities
- Over $7M of funding provided so far (equity, grants, contracts)
- Patent-protected technology
- Distribution agreements in place
- Product at paid Proof of Concept stage in first two applications
- Multidisciplinary, experienced team
- Main office in Herzliya (Israel), beachhead in Tokyo (Japan)
InnerEye Corporate Profile