The operator of these pages takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
Responsible for processing in the sense of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR) is:
Macnica ATD Europe GmbH (former Macnica GmbH)
Nürnberger Str. 34
Please contact our data protection officer for any questions regarding data protection in our company and for the exercise of your rights below::
Volker Beneke (external)
Nürnberger Str. 34
Tel: + 49- (0) 841-88198-102
The use of our website is generally possible without the active provision of personal data. Personal data is information about the factual or personal circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person.
As far as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected on our pages, this is always on a voluntary basis on the basis of your consent and to the extent stated below, as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. The personal data stored by us will be deleted immediately as soon as they are no longer required by us as described below.
Date recording when visiting our website
When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymised form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently if there are any concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make your visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages, which are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognise your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies) when you visit our website. If we work with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the extent of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or also generally.
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
In the context of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO as well as the consent declared by you when entering the data.
If your establishment of contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, then art. 6 exp. 1 lit. b DSGVO shall serve as additional legal basis for the processing. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts concerned have been finally clarified and insofar as there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
Data privacy declaration for the use of Google Analytics
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website and Internet use. To our knowledge, the IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
You can actively prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Data privacy declaration for the use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display a map. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of the data collected automatically and the data you have entered by Google, one of its representatives or third-party providers.
Your user rights
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the duration of the storage, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, a complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if these were not collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope concerning you and the desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided in accordance with Article 46 DSGVO for the transfer of your data to third countries;
- Right to rectification pursuant to Article 16 of the DSGVO: You have a right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right of deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right shall not apply in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restrict processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data contested is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have filed an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information in accordance with art. 19 DSGVO: If you have exercised your right to have the data controller correct, delete or limit the processing, he/she shall be obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right to data transferability pursuant to art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given pursuant to art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once given to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
- Right of appeal under Article 77 of the DSGVO: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the DSGVO, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or where the suspected infringement occurs, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
- Right of objection: If, within the framework of a balancing of interests, we process your Personal Data on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to such processing with future effect for reasons arising from your particular situation.
If you exercise this right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to further processing if we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing which outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
You can contact one of our supervisory authorities as follows:
Bayerische Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
However, we assume that there will be no reason for a complaint and that we can deal with your concerns in this regard in personal contact to your satisfaction.