The Berlin-based lesswire AG is a member of the PRETTL group and as one of the leading wireless suppliers. lesswire AG develops and manufactures industrial wireless solutions and radio modules for Bluetooth®, WLAN, and ISM 868 / 915 MHz.
Lesswire has a wide experience in the integration of wireless solutions and radio modules into the industrial, automotive and the building automation segment.
Products from lesswire stand for a high degree of innovation and quality "made in Germany". Since 2006, Lesswire AG located in Berlin and in Erd/Budapest, belongs to PRETTL Electronics AG, Radeberg.
WiBear-11n - Industrial, compact Wifi QFN module with Bluetooth 3.0 High Speed support
- Support of WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.1 /3.0
- Extended Operating temperature between -40 and +85°C
- QFN module for SMD-mounting
- Designed for industrial and automotive applications
MBear - Embedded Wireless M-Bus module
- Wireless M-Bus Protocol for EN 13757-4:2011 modes S, T, C and R2
- Hardware based AES encryption
- Real time clock (RTC)
- 20 x 20 x 2.9 mm compact module for SMD design-In
- Wi2U car hotspot: UMTS / WLAN router for mobile internet in the car
- Home Wave Control Smart Building Server (HWC) – the cetralized wireless interface for Smart Building Applications
For more information, visit www.lesswire.com.