InvenSense (NYSE: INVN) was founded in 2003 and has become the world's leading provider and the pioneer in the highly integrated MEMS-based motion processing products for handheld consumer applications, with proven technology and unique fabrication into multi-axis rate gyro sensor in single chip. InvenSense have provided several products addressed to be more sensational motion processing market's needs from gaming, 3D remote controller/mice, portable navigation system, mobile handsets, digital still/video camera, image stabilization, healthcare and many other innovative consumer applications. MotionApps 4.0 is a complete software platform that in combination with the InvenSense flagship MPU-6000™ (or MPU-6050™) MotionProcessor will deliver robust, well-calibrated 9-axis sensor fusion data using its field proven and proprietary MotionFusion™ engine. Market adoption of motion sensors in leading consumer electronics products has sky rocketed in the past year.
InvenSense is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with offices in Taiwan, Japan, Korea, China, and Dubai. Macnica has been working with InvenSense since its inception as an official distributor.
Macnica offers InvenSense products for consumer electronic applications with thorough technical support
- Very high cost performance
- Smallest package size in class
- Robust shock tolerance
- Three-axis MEMS rate gyroscope sensor with 16-bit ADCs and signal conditioning
- Three-axis MEMS accelerometer sensor with 16-bit ADCs and signal conditioning
- Digital Motion Processor (DMP) engine
- Primary I2C and SPI serial communications interfaces
- Auxiliary I2C serial interface for 3rd party magnetometer & other sensors
- Sensor Data Registers
- Digital-Output Temperature Sensor
- Bias and LDO
- Integrated Temperature sensor
- Combination both IDG and ISZ devices implements 3 axis gyroscope in single plane
- Need technical advice? (Important Q&A to improve your system performance)
InvenSense products are RoHS and Green compliant.